Sunday, February 27, 2011

Welcome Family!

We relied on Mater for so long to keep us posted on family doings. Now it's our turn. Barbara and Haven talked about doing some kind of family blog. This is a great opportunity for us to keep up to date with family happenings spread all over this wide world. 

 This blog will let us share news, photos, videos and whatever else to everyone in the family without getting lost in Facebook social media world.

I can set this up to allow everyone in the family to post. Anyone having trouble can just email me and I can post it here on the blog for everyone to see. Harlan should have everyone's email address so he can let people know.

Here is a picture I found in my library I'm not sure if everyone has seen. I am going to take a guess that this is from 1995 although I have no idea why I would still be wearing those glasses. Feel free to comment and see if we can get this b-log a rolling.


3 comments: